Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Elphine House Welcomes "Daisy" with Fall Colors Challenge

Challenge #8 - Welcome Back Daisy using Fall Colors!


Hello Dear Elphine House Friends,
We're back again this week with another new challenge. Our last challenge we made our goal of 10 entries, HURRAY!!! Can we get more participants this week? I know we can! =)

Today our Challenge is going to be a very special one.... But before we get to this weeks challenge, lets see who random.org has chosen for our winner of our "Tasty Treats" Challenge.



A Great Big Congrats to


Please contact Helen & Lew at Elphine House
for your choice of two stamps


Our challenge this week is a Special one in honor of "Daisy" Our theme this week is "Welcome Back Daisy using Fall Colors"... what does that mean?

Well... That means that we want to see your Gorgeous creations that show off "Daisy" if you have her, and if you don't have her, then why not use any of Daisy's "Sitting" Friends...

This is a tribute to "Daisy" and we'd love to have her "nature loving Sitting Friends" come and help celebrate her return, what do you think?





If you have a stamp that has been designed by Elisabeth Bell, and it has a little sweetie that is sitting somewhere either on a stool, or out in nature or something similar, although it is optional, these sitting sweeties are what we encourage you to use.
Several companies have this type of image, Come on, do you want to join us??? Some stamps that come to mind, are.... Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection has "Rapunzel" and Belles 'n Whistles has "Little Eden", or "Story Time" and SCACD has "New Friends" or "Young Alexa".... and I just know that there are MANY MANY MORE.....


So break out those stamps, and find a sweetie to color using "Fall Colors" and come help us pay tribute to "Daisy" as we celebrate her grand return.


The prize, will be TWO stamps of YOUR choice from Elphine House Australia!

Will the Winner be You???


Random.org will choose our winner, and will be announced at the beginning of the next challenge.

Welcome Back Daisy!

5 comments:

Sissi4477 said...

Wow, I´m the lucky winner of the last challenge. Wow. I´m so happy.
So now I want to contact Helen & Lew and this day or tomorrow I will do a project for the new challenge. It´s so much fun to work with Elisabeth stamps. I really love them.

Hugs,

Sebrina

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!! So glad to see Daisy come back...she's a cutie!! Too bad I don't have her, but I do haven't something that will work I'm sure! :) Gorgeous inspiration from the DT!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely to see Daisy back! This is another one on my wishlist! Isn't she gorgeous! Loved the Challenge, and oh my what lovely DT work! Judy x

Jessica said...

So Love Daisy! Need to purchase the stamp for my sister - so glad it's back! Thanks for the opportunity to play along! Added this to my favorites!

alethea said...

Yay Daisy arrived yesterday and I have just snuck my card in for this challenge!! Love all the DT creations!!! HUgsxx