Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Saying Hello!

Hi All...!!! Thankyou for the fantastic GREETINGS..!! you all sound so wonderful and you are all very welcome to our Elphine House.  

Believe me, we are just as excited as you all are so will try not to tease you all too long.  We've just enjoyed a long weekend here in sunny Brisbane with the Queens's Birthday public-holiday yesterday so today trying to recap on new things.  To Summer @ Belles n Whistles Stamps ~ Thanks sooo much, you know we're one of your biggest fans, too, and we think you are super wonderful. To our fabulous Elisabeth Bell, you are one super artist, your exceptional talents bring so much joy and flutters in our hearts, so I guess it would be right to say "THANKYOU" from all your fans here in sunny Brisbane, Down Under, and Over Yonders.  

With Love, 
Elphine House.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Bell said...

*blushes brightly*

Wow! What a huge compliment! Thanks so much! I am very excited to begin our Aussie ventures together ;))

Big BIG Hugs to you all!

xx Elisabeth

Danielle Daws said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store! I've only just discovered Elisabeth's stamps (I know, I'm a bit slow off the mark!!), but I adore them already! :-)